Rotary Hammer Drill Sds H3 20V 2.0Ah Std Charg 10 X Acc Bmc Worx
- Reviews (0)
Design: Compact & lightweight
No load speed: 0-900/minute
3 in 1 : Drill, Drive and Hammer
The most powerful rotary hammer in its class:
The WORX H3, SDS-Plus Cordless Rotary Hammer is a unique 3-in-1 tool: screws, drilling, hammering. Despite its small size and light weight, it has a powerful pneumatic hammer mechanism. With a built in LED work light for better visibility in dark areas.
Thanks to its pneumatic hammer mechanism, the new Worx H3 delivers twice the shot energy than similar sized rotary hammers, making concrete and masonry drilling a breeze.
Heavy in power, light in weight
Powerful in concrete, the H3 is surprisingly lightweight and compact, making it ideal for overhead and other critical applications where conventional corded rotary hammers would be awkward and heavy to operate.
3 in 1 Cordless
Converts to a handy drill/driver at the turn of a dial. While similar tools force you to buy special bits, the H3 fits all standard drill and drive bits thanks to the supplied keyless chuck.
Power Share Platform
The Worx Lithium power battery platform is the ideal source of energy for the latest generation of power tools. It provides extreme performance and allows you to interchange your 20V batteries with any Worx 20V tool – across the garden and power tool ranges.
- Compact design and light weight
- The most convenient tool in its class for fatigue-free working
- 3 tools in 1 – Drill, driver & pneumatic hammer. No-load speed: 0-900/minute
- 20V Max Lithium battery technology: high capacity, no self-discharge, no memory effect and interchangeable with other WORX 20V tools
- Accepts all common bits and SDS-plus bits. Max drilling capacity – Wood – 13 mm. Masonry – 13 mm. Steel – 10 mm. Concrete – 13 mm
- LED work light for better visibility in dark work areas