- Reviews (0)
TRADEWELD GenX 2000P Inverter Welder comprises industrial quality and features, and can be used for MMA (manual metal arc welding) as well as Lift TIG, making it user-friendly and easy to control.
- 32-bit high-speed MCU control (store welding parameters)
- TIG pulse mode: over-current & overheating protection
- MMA Mode with built-in VRD control for safety
- Includes welding cable set, TIG WP17 torch & foot pedal
- 4T/2T function
- Foot pedal control
- Fan cooled
Easy-to use digital control panel with Pre Flow > Arc Start Current > Up Slope > Peak Current > Base Current > Arc end Current > Downslope > Pulse Frequency > Pulse Ratio > Post Flow > Clearance Width > AC Frequency. GenX 2000P is manufactured to the highest standards using cutting edge CPU inverter technology.
Tradeweld is a reliable brand for welding equipment and accessories, focusing on commercial and industrial applications.
- Rated input voltage: AC220V ±15%
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Rated input current: MMA: 27.8A/ TIG: 20.5A/ MIG:51.6A
- Output current range: MMA: 20-180A/ TIG: 5-200A
- ARC initiating: HF oscillating
- Pre-flow gas: 0.1 – 1.0
- Post-flow gas: 0.1 – 15
- Efficiency: 80%
- Duty cycle: 60% @200A
- Dimensions: 60 x 39 x 47cm
- Weight: 22kg
- Warranty: 12-months